ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black iPhone 5.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm guessing there's no difference in screen quality between the iPad 3rd Gen and iPad 4th Gen?

RS6 C7
I hope it has auto focus.
efef002.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
LOL at minimal difference between Retina and non-Retina. Maybe if you need a cane to walk.

dk, no I'd don't have 3G enabled as I'm roaming, but WiFi and Bluetooth are on.
And there's the difference! 3G is the big consumer of power on the iPhone, like I said, when I go abroad and turn it off, I can go twice as long between charges, it makes a massive difference.

As for there not being a big difference between a retina and non-retina iPad, I thought similar, until I went to use my old iPad 2 that I had given to my dad, and I thought I'd forgotten to put my glasses on, it's fuzzy in comparison, there's a noticeable difference.

Focus
I think a normal every day person most likely wouldn't notice the difference/give a monkeys. But for me it's horrible looking back at using a non retina display!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
It was delivered yesterday :)

Ended up just going for black. I figured I didn't care if it marks more than the white, as it looks so much better.

First impressions are great coming from my 4S. Seems a lot faster, and the extra screen space is nice. Love the look also.

One thing though. I've nearly thrown it on the floor about 5 times due to how light it is. After having a 4 then 4S for the past 2 years, it seems stupid!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
One of the reasons I bought a white one as most went for black. Still loving the phone, can't get over how quick 3G is :)