ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Actual type r that beat the 182(pic)

ITR UKDC2

ok guys, a friend of mine works for Honda UK and strips down and checks all the cars and bikes that are given to be reviewed and tested on TV and mags i.e. NSX,S2000 etc........ this is so no nasty gremlins apear when testing.

Anyway, i went round to see him and he had the ACTUAL civic type R that tiff used on the 5th gear show that beat the the clio 182.

Before you all say the number plate is not the same its because they have changed it as it is being preped for the up and coming GUMBALL ralley where a car mag will be racing it in.So the 5th gear show will give a different civic type r to the winner of the comp that was at the end of the show.

this civic has just been used for mags and tv reviews and has around 4000 miles on it. but he said becuase they thrash the T*TS off it its done more like 10,000 miles.

anyway i am putting these pics up so all you lot that would rather see this car at the bottom of the sea, you can simply print of these pics and uses them for the following.

1.beer mat

2. dart board

3. napkin

4. tissue

5. all those time you take the dog out for a walk and need to pick up the leftovers...............i.e. S***

and for all you people that like the car such as myself please dont hurt me can do as follows.

1. pin it up and pray to it..............if its your sort of thing

anyway here are the pics!...............sorry they where of my phone.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/Image149.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/Image150.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/Image151.jpg

Yaris Hybrid

Weird, my mates pre facelift does somehow look more radical. Still Id love an 04 Type R. My mate hates the red seats in the new one.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Cant stand the styling (bumpers and skirts mainly) would get one but only if i could afford to spend a couple of grand on a nice bodykit.....Jackson Scharger would be nice as well lol

Clio 200 Cup

I have a real soft spot for the CTR. It does have real road presence and the sheer aggression of the engine, gearbox, etc... rubs off on its looks. Has to be in black though!

R30BC, is that the one that appeared at the Livi meet? (the very wet one). Thats one low CTR. Nice.

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 12 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 12 May 2005Its ugly... im sorry but they are[/QUOTE]i like the 03 ones, i.e. not the face lift one like this butfrom the side it looks cool

agrred mate, the older bumper looks a lot harder imo and those clear lights are a bag of sh*te!

that grey one looks proper low i tell thee.

integra...mmmh...one day maybe.

Ziel Nurburgring

Love the pre face lift CTR, hate the new one.

Stand CS post.

Slam it and lose the lexus lights

i went to look at one before i got the clio but the salesman said put a deposit down then you can test drive it:confused: i think he thought i was a time waster

Megane R26

sorry to change the subject somewhat, but have you noticed that civic "S Sport" drivers (unsure on the actual model name, but the model down from the Type R) have got some sort of complex, making them think theyre driving a Type R. Ive found them far more annoying & wanting to prove themselves more than the Type R drivers.

anyone noticed or is it just me?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by dubstar182 on 13 May 2005

sorry to change the subject somewhat, but have you noticed that civic "S Sport" drivers (unsure on the actual model name, but the model down from the Type R) have got some sort of complex, making them think theyre driving a Type R. Ive found them far more annoying & wanting to prove themselves more than the Type R drivers.

Theres a right booner who live by me who trys it all the time like hes in a type R. Even my lardy golfs faster! lol

ITR UKDC2

i have seen a few of those "type s" civics some even have the new honda accord 5 spoke alloys. had a go with one in the clio. he was really going for it.

Clio 182

Yeah ive noticed that! Muppets!

f**k all the talk of the civic Ill take the integra please! :D My ripspeed colleague in work has one of these and fook me does it shift for a 1.8 16v N/A car! Im a big fan of the 9,200rpm rev limiter :eek: ;)

my old boss used to have a black T reg itr which he got new, that thing revved for ever.
I do like the ctrs (especially the wheels on them) but they are way too big (imo)