ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 197 style 'renault sport' badge...

When people first started doing the 200 badge on the mk2 I was really skeptical, didn't think it looked right and was too modern compared to the original.

Now, I love it and think it's a great improvment to the ageing 1*2 'Renault Sport' badge. It certainly tidies up the rear end.

Love a tidy rear end :wink:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That badge doesn't work imo. Always thought the 197 badge was much better and leave the Clio badge ala...

d3c4db66c7c03adb91a851d6f358eeb3.jpg

a728ea5a4eaaef57b4023c1169490130.jpg

Clio 182
Well took the original "Renault sport" badges off this afternoon with a bit fishing line. Left a horrible bit of muck and marks behind...

czYpsg.jpg

Bit of elbow grease and some T-Cut scratch remover and it was gleaming. On another note that stuff is the tits!

YcYD0D.jpg

172 ph1
I thought that somebody mentioned that on ph1 172's there are holes behind the "Renault" & "Sport" badges? Not tried to prise mine off yet but wanted to be sure before I do.