ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 182's replacement...(practical runabout content)

R53 Cooper S
Well I've had it since May but not really had the chance to grab any pics due to the crappy weather, it's a Tiger Avon fitted with a 2.016v Zetec lump with twin 45 weber carbs, weber alpha management (about 160-165bhp), lightened flywheel, ERA shortened sump, tiger alloy rad, type 9 5 speed box with rally design quick shift. Double wishbones all round with Gaz adjustable shocks. Westfield carbon effect cycle wings, Tiger seats/dials/pedals, Sabelt harnesses...

Absolutely loving it so far, so much fun and the handling is phenomenal, it suits my needs and wants in a car to a T, who needs traction control/abs/airbags/ anyway?;)

Just a couple of pics from yesterday's hoon over the Dukes pass...

STA60646.jpg

STA60649.jpg

STA60650.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Col

Megane r26
Awesome, I've been looking at these myself as a grown up weekend replacement lmao. Often watch them up curborough (local sprint course) Westfield sports club run an event there annually