ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That was cheap!

2d1o56f.jpg

Brand spanking 172 cylinder head...... at least they come with stem seals, valves, springs, retainers, exhaust manifold studs etc.

Cheers
M

ValverInBits
how much was it then?

not meaning to sound rude, but why do you put cheers M after every single post? It's almost like a compulsive thing ;)

£936.22 + VAT from your nearest friendly Renault dealer and it will be on back order!

Mark - long story, it's on Meganesport somewhere, semi-compulsive ;-)

Cheers
M

Woohoo Renault undercharged me by 62P!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh man that's like an entire can of coke or a twix and some crisps! LOL

Many thanks and best regards
M

a service exchange unit is £642+vat

Should have got one of those really but its for dev/validation so needs to be as close to brand spanking standard spec as possible........ hence a brand spanking standard spec head LOL

If its photo'd going on the engine and the invoice is present no one can accuse me of getting some cheeky headwork in to fudge results!

Merci Beaucoup
M

not like you to splash the cash

hugs n kisses

N

I know mate! Need a head for the new lump and want to make absolutely sure the results from this next batch of testing can't be questioned though.

Spent another 375 quid today on an engine to strip apart and build back up in standard but zero KM spec as well.

Beans on toast and Tesco Value Gin for the rest of the month! LOL

Me love you long time
M