ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Text tones for 3GS with IOS software?

As above does anyone know how to, or if it can be done? I have two downloaded tones, but have gone to my ringtones, but I want them as text tones?

Thanks in advance...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I find it pathetic that the "best" phone out there can't even let you choose your own ringtones/texts.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah i know you can do it, but it's not "standard" feature on the phone. Utter tosh.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah lol, I honestly can't believe how a company can make a product like that.

99% of them work perfectly.

It's dickheads like Gizmodo and people who have no idea that jump on the bandwagon that have caused the mass bitching.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont understand how they can charge over £600 for a 24" LED "Cinema" display LOL, saying that though if people are retarded enough to buy it they are hardly going to stop! Dont get me wrong though I love my refurbed ipod and it does what its designed for brilliantly but itunes is complete sh!t, would never pay full price for one though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The 3 i tried it on the apple shop all dropped 3 bars in signal if you touched the corner.

I dont understand how they can charge over £600 for a 24" LED "Cinema" display LOL, saying that though if people are retarded enough to buy it they are hardly going to stop! Dont get me wrong though I love my refurbed ipod and it does what its designed for brilliantly but itunes is complete sh!t, would never pay full price for one though.

No, Windows is s**t.

iTunes is flawless on a Mac.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Likewise, the program runs fine, A simple tax like putting music on my iPhone is suck a ball ache, drag and drop please.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They don't, you have to make playlists and all that shite.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
No you dont. I have never made a playlist I havent wanted to make. I drag an album into itunes and press sync and the lbum appears. couldnt be simpler

AK

M240i
Looks to me like it's a way of only syncing some of the iTunes music with the iPhone..