ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temper y Insurance?

EP3 and Turbz
Hey all,
Just wondered if it would be possible for me to insure the 182 for a week and if anyone has done this before?

Any recommendations would be great on who to insure with.

Thanks,
James

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Tempcover.com, or give your current insurer a call, they may be able to tag it on.

EP3 and Turbz
Just tried my current insurance and they couldn't do it. After about 5 minutes of me giving them my details! Anyone else used Tempcover?

A4 Avant
I got temporary cover through my insurance (Admiral) for a month when i was selling the car. Was quite expensive though.

EP3 and Turbz
Tried that website earlier and couldn't get a quote because of my age. Although it says they cover from 20years+ and I'm nearly 21

MR2 Mk1.5
Im putting my details in, comes up with the price and when I click 'Buy Now' the details just disappear and goes back to 'Quote'

any ideas what what I doing wrong?

Please clear cookies and try again. Please PM me your surname, postcode and telephone number if the problem persists