ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Had these a while but not fitted until today, sorry about the iphone pics, will get some better ones after i wash it tomorrow.

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

Before people start saying it needs lowering, its on Eibachs sportlines currently and am saving for some coilovers, even though I am ok with how its sitting currently.

Megane r26
I always liked these, big fan of team dynamics stuff (had a couple of sets of 1.2's). Very similar to the compomotives are these, plans of dropping it?

WRX
I take it they're 15s, I really like the wheels and looks good on the first pic but a little bit lost on the second one. Can't really tell properly though and like you say you like it and maybe going coilies. Ultimately if you're happy that's all that counts. Glad you posted the pics as I'm considering these.

Megane r26
I preferred my old 172 on 15's, few reasons really. More choice of Tyre an cheaper, due to running a 50 profile it tramlined less an was a nicer ride an just felt more nimble.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't look bad them mate. I'd like to see them in anthracite mind...

I think they'd look to dark against the colour of the car

I always liked these, big fan of team dynamics stuff (had a couple of sets of 1.2's). Very similar to the compomotives are these, plans of dropping it?

Yeah coilovers are next on the list

Really like that, a bit different to the usual turinis.

Cheers bud

I take it they're 15s, I really like the wheels and looks good on the first pic but a little bit lost on the second one. Can't really tell properly though and like you say you like it and maybe going coilies. Ultimately if you're happy that's all that counts. Glad you posted the pics as I'm considering these.

Thanks mate, awesome looking wheel IMO!

Really nice! Liking them in white too.

Thanks I like the white too

Needz lowz.

Its on Eibachs but coilovers are on the shopping list.

Clio Trophy 463
Looks awesome I think. And tbh the ride heights looks fine as well. Get some decent quality pics up tho! ;)

Was next to you at the round about lights today (Near Tesco) and got to say those alloys look spot on to me on your car. I know it doesn’t mean much but they get my approval :D

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome wheels. Remember pre-ordering the first set before they came out, cost me a fortune compared to what they are now :(.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
@MrBlonde

@AlexW has a couple of sets he uses on his silver cup (black & white), don't know whether Mark @Dr Jekyll has any pics from the weekend with them on? If not I could get some pics next time I go over, probably not till next weekend though :up:

Last edited:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
@MrBlonde

@AlexW has a couple of sets he uses on his silver cup (black & white), don't know whether Mark @Dr Jekyll has any pics from the weekend with them on? If not I could get some pics next time I go over, probably not till next weekend though :up:

Yeah i did see them at the weekend mate,but was after a photo with them on a Mondial Blue & maybe not in black,as i wont have them in black i would respray them to a gunmetal grey kind of colour.