ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDK (First Session Onboard) Track Video @ FCS09

Added this to my progress thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=338628 but for people that dont follow then here it is.

dont think vimeo can be imbedded on CS/MS so heres the link... http://www.vimeo.com/5204070

riad did it at college as abit of a laugh but it hopefully shows what it was like inside the meg on track with crap brakes and some 'different' driving styles.

we didnt even think it had filmed so its good to see it did.

not everyone will like it and like the exhaust it will get good and bad comments, but never been one for opinion so fire away.

first few mins are paddock and warmup, but its a watch if you are bored/enjoy watching some track action :)

meganesport session vid to follow soon too

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Exhaust sounds awesome outside the car but horrendous inside!!

you'd think that Dan yeh, but tbh u just sit there like a little kid laughing at how loud it is, and mostly i was to busy to even notice as the brakes were swapping under heavy load. i'll have to take u out :)

ben... riads crappy sony erricson strapped to the sunvisor, last minute stolen from his dad, bought to fcs, taped to my car. job done

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
lol did you run over a cone at about 11.20? that saxo near the beginning looked pretty quick, the black one with 1 brake light working! looked like a laugh out there anyway, as soon as i get a car with some power guna get mi self signed up for some track days!

Cupra
I'd have a manic laugh everywhere I drove if my car made a noise like that.

Sounds uncomfortably loud inside the car too, what is motorway driving like? Presumably, the big noise only comes in around 4K?

yeh i twatted the cone, i did it on purpose as i felt mischeivous haha

noisewise its not that loud day to day, its onlt when im ragging it and its firing out the torque it does it

straight up rob ;)

that saxo was QUICK, i was reeling him in top end but it had something done to it, that im sure of. good driver and we let eachother through to play about with so it was all good

alien green rs133
needs better brakes and tyres by the looks of things

kudus for twatting cone and that saxo seems planted tbh

needs better brakes and tyres by the looks of things

kudus for tw*tting cone and that saxo seems planted tbh

agreed, i could of turned ESP off but with the brakes being like they were i had enough going on holding her together.

coilys next, just need to save, save, save

was hopin someone got a shot of the cone but alas no :(

alien green rs133
agreed, i could of turned ESP off but with the brakes being like they were i had enough going on holding her together.

coilys next, just need to save, save, save

was hopin someone got a shot of the cone but alas no :(

i cant believe more people dont run silvestone track tyres also

have a look into it, they road legal too ;)

i thankya

IMG_9503.jpg

Kevo, good to meet you finally fella, loving the wheels but scared of the temper through slight dink from being in the boot ;)

172 5HED
Kevo, good to meet you finally fella, loving the wheels but scared of the temper through slight dink from being in the boot ;)

Yeah sorry mate, I have a short fuse at the best of time... And I had spent ages making sure they wouldnt rub!!!!

Way to mkake myself look a t**t lol!!

Was good to meet you mate!:cool:

Lol, not at all, you should have seen my reaction last night to the car not starting. Good thing the steering wheel and dash are plastic, other wise they would have dented!

Car looked ace fella.

172 5HED
Lol, not at all, you should have seen my reaction last night to the car not starting. Good thing the steering wheel and dash are plastic, other wise they would have dented!

Car looked ace fella.

LOL, these bloody cars!! Thanks mate, was good to finally catch up!

Swift Sport
Just watched the video mate, looks like soooo much fun! So wish I'd got me some tracktime!!

You'll have to let me know next time you hit up a trackday, hopefully I'll have a set of 888's by then!!

05 IO 182 cup
Great video there sir - looks like you and Riad had an awesome time at FCS, cars sounding evil as per usual !!! would have been good to come along

cheers adam, good to see ur still about :)

kev i'll do my spare for you tomo, bell me in the day so i got ur addy n stuff x

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Try more cones next time. lol

lol did you run over a cone at about 11.20? that saxo near the beginning looked pretty quick, the black one with 1 brake light working! looked like a laugh out there anyway, as soon as i get a car with some power guna get mi self signed up for some track days!

A 1.4 is enough. A 1.4 corsa managed to overtake me at snetterton and going very quick but then I was shortshifting on the straights.;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sounds like a pissed Cat after you've wound it up! lol BEAST id like a ride ;)

A 1.4 is enough. A 1.4 corsa managed to overtake me at snetterton and going very quick but then I was shortshifting on the straights.;)

this saxo was far from normal, physics dictate that i would reel a VTS in. fair play to him, he had one fast car!

320d
Great vid Riad/Naith. That saxo was bloody quick.

How come it was mainly Saxo's and Pugs, did you not go out with the Renault lot?

i missed the cs session as i had to scoot away and refill on petrol LOL

went out with meganesport tho later, just doing video now, some of the megane driving was shocking!

50% annoyed with them. 50% annoyed with myself. what can i say i wear my heart on my sleeve, i was pissed with my car not running right too.

i was probably still 'pissed' too

:D