ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tasty Upgrades

RB Clio 197
Hi All,

I am saving my money at the moment, hoping to, in a few months, get some work done on my car at Ktec Racing (nearest RS Tuner to me).

I was thinking a KTR induction Kit, Cat Back exhaust (already have de-cat center pipe) and a remap.
Was just wondering what kind of gains would I see from this? or If anyone has any ideas of other mods which would increase power within the £1000 budget.

She's a '57 197 also..

Cheers!
George

Don't waste your money.

You won't get anything significant at all, certainly not anything that'll make you think 'man I'm glad I spunked 1k on this!'

RB Clio 197
I'd recommend just having a panel filter and a remap (which I'm pretty competitive pricing against ktec)

I do have an ITG Panel filter fitted, how much for a remap, and what kind of gains would I expect?

Also thanks for your input guys, to think of it; £1k is alot for 20-30bhp :)

£1k won't see 20-30 bhp!!

Exhaust £400-500
induction kit - £200ish
Remap £300

£1000 gone and maybe, on a good day with the wind blowing in the right direction, 10bhp.