ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Talk Talk Broadband

Ph2 172
Anyone use Talk Talk for their broadband?? and if so, how do you find it??

It's looking like going with them would be cheaper for us at home, i'm just suspicious of their BB. Not really sure why!

Am with Orange at the moment, and despite some of the negative press they get, i have no problems at all.

Mondeo ST220
with talk talk and it is shockingly bad!!!

we were previously with tiscali who werent brilliant but talk talk is just really slow. it cuts out so often. i can't use youtube half of the time, it wont load the sites up.

and i found out i'm getting 1.9mb yet live 1km from the exchange on an 8mb line. lol safe to say i wouldn't recommend them but thats just my experience

FF 182 w/cup packs
Been with them a year now, get great service. Recommended to 5 mates all have had no problem.

I am a student and am going back to uni in Sept - im the summer i have been working for BT and organsing re programming engineers to visit sites where the customer has brought their broadband or calls back to BT - nearly 80% of people have come back from talk talk after having received appaling service. The main complaint being that there is NOONE to 'talk talk' to - please, take it from someone who knows - AVOID TALK TALK. Im not biased - im just here to earn some cash