ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taking iPhone back to o2 tomorrow...

BMW F31
not happy, it started developing a dark spot about 5mm in diameter on the screen a couple of weeks back.

rang o2 this morning and they said to take it to an o2 store so they could send it off.

just done a backup, and transferred my music purchases.

hopefully they'll send me a new one out ;)

cant even bear to think what its going to be like without my iPhone for a week tbh! :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
Are you local to any Apple stores as they'll swap it for you there and then if you book a appointment at the Genius Bar?

BMW F31
i was going to do that, but the nearest one to me would be bluewater or lakeside which is fair old drive.

i looked last night on the genius bar bit and was going to book it but, thought i'd ring o2 first.

does anyone know if i take it to apple, will they deffo swap it there and then for this problem?

BMW F31
booked into the genius bar at bluewater for sunday, hopefully they'll be able to sort me out with a new phone :)

Lou

Apple have been great for me when ive had problems with mine (im now on iPhone number 4).
It was a 100mile round trip for me but better than waiting o2 sending it off.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. Genius Bar.

Mine threw a wobbler. Took it in... ten minutes later I walked out with a brand new phone.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
A refurb one more than likely but there is no discernible difference.

My 2g hasnt gone wrong once.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah

I was just glad it went wrong, really. I dropped my first one on the first day of ownership... scratched quite badly.

BMW F31
yeah i rang apple and they said just to take the iphone itself and no accessories etc.

mine has no scratches or anything so the new/refurb one needs to be in as good condition tbh.

:)