ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T23 A30

White APE
You did a u-turn in front of me (was behind red honda) You pulled into ALS/car cleaners, i gave a toot on the horn as i went past.

White APE
Yup. He's on here "blue 182 cup" i think. Car has been up for sale for a while now. I want his exhaust!

330i. E30 Touring.
Ah yes, I remember his for sale thread.

Seemed quite loud when it went past me. Was nice.

clio 182 cup
alright half pint yeah was gettin some front tyres there well cheap in there if you need any i would recomend going there im keepin the car now hopefully there will be a lot of new toys on it by the summer lol

White APE
Ahh ive been meaning to check their prices for exalto's. What did you get fitted?
Shame about the car, i wanted your exhaust LOL Glad to hear i'll still see it around. What new toys are planned?

clio 182 cup
Ahh ive been meaning to check their prices for exalto's. What did you get fitted?
Shame about the car, i wanted your exhaust LOL Glad to hear i'll still see it around. What new toys are planned?
For 2 exaltos it was £190 all in but they got me 2 pirreli pzeros for £130 all in is that a good price for the exaltos you will have to wait and see what toys im getting hopefully by the summer it will be pimped