ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T123NA C

BMW 320d M-Sport
TRENA C (T123NA C) Spotted today in Shenfield High Street. It's a yellow R26, anyone?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol, I know Trina - They (Trina and husband) own Supervan (car and van hire)
I worked for them for nearly 3 years.
If you go on the supervan website you could hire the R26, but I don't think they let it out any more.

Did you wave?

Lol, I know Trina - They (Trina and husband) own Supervan (car and van hire)
I worked for them for nearly 3 years.
If you go on the supervan website you could hire the R26, but I don't think they let it out any more.

Did you wave?

brian people dont normally wave to people they dont know.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
What's this? pick on Brian day?

There's nothing wrong with being organised.. :rasp:

R26r R26
Ah this makes sense now. Working for a van hire company...

How many boxes of Jaffa Cakes could you fit in the back of one of their vans.

;)

BMW 320d M-Sport
brian people dont normally wave to people they dont know.

That was my approach to be honest! I was walking on the pavement too having just got out the train station, so I was trying to spot a window sticker of some kind, plus work out if she was fit or not :eek:

I did then drive past her car in mine when she'd parked up but I think she was in the shops somewhere in Shenfield so she wouldn't have seen me probably. Did have her headlights on at 4pm however! Xenon posing ftw, not that you need to draw attention to yourself in an R26 tbh!