ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-cut options

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Hi guys wondering if u could help me ? I went to buy some T-cut for my iceburg silver 172 but I wasn't counting on there being 2 options original or mettalic. Now I dont want to damage my paint and I'm not sure which 1 to use. I was thinking original because I don't think iceburg is metallic unless I'm wrong ? So can anyone advise me which
1. Thanks

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Thanks for the replys guys ;) only using t-cut because when u bought my car a few months.back it came with a bird shite stain on the o.s quarter panel (blob then 3 streaks) obviously previous owner didn't care much about the car but it looks to be oxidised so thought t-cut would get it out. It's really annoying me cause I notice it everytime and I really want to start putting back to showroom condition.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Bird s**t is evil and depending on what the bird ate can cause irrepairable damage if it burns into the lacquer . I always keep a small bottle of quick detailer in the boot and a couple of soft microfibre towels just in case my paintwork should have suffered an attack lol .

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
I was thinking it may have gone 2 far. :( I can't believe previous owner didn't get it off :/ tool. It's gutting its a nice car but hadn't been maintained to well b4. Luckily I'm a mechanic so getting back on the right path slowly :) I cant stand to see a unmaintained car espeacially these ones.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I was thinking it may have gone 2 far. :( I can't believe previous owner didn't get it off :/ tool. It's gutting its a nice car but hadn't been maintained to well b4. Luckily I'm a mechanic so getting back on the right path slowly :) I cant stand to see a unmaintained car espeacially these ones.

Well if ya pay a tenner ;) and join the club it'll open up all the forum and if ya need any parts or advice you'll have access to all areas lol . Plus ya get a nice bottle opener for your keyring lol ;) Good luck with getting it back to tip top condition .

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Well if ya pay a tenner ;) and join the club it'll open up all the forum and if ya need any parts or advice you'll have access to all areas lol . Plus ya get a nice bottle opener for your keyring lol ;) Good luck with getting it back to tip top condition .
Thanks for your help m8 ;) I think it is time to cough up the cash and become payed member. Thanks again.

PB Clio 172
I had this problem the other day ! The previous owner may have cared for it ! I care for mine and the other day a bird shat on my bonnet, it went hard and now I am left with the stain! Sometimes just a few mins can wreck the paint! Best to carry some remover, as for the bird stain like mine the damage may already be done ! :dapprove: