ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-Cut on black/Gold 182?

Some F*(£(*R has rubbed up against my car while trying to park.. I think i might be able to sort it out with some t-cut and polish etc.

Question is, has anybody ever used t-cut on a black/gold 182? were the results ok? Will it damage the paint further?

Thanks

Storm Grey 200
It will be fine if you polish it properly afterwards as it can leave marks.

I would personally go for some scratch x, its bloody hard work by hand, but will give good results with some elbow grease.

Or if you know anyone with a machine polisher. Thats best.

TCUT NOOOOOOO dont do it, like rubbing liquid grit on the car :dead:. take it to someone like this link, he'll sort it out and it'll look better than new

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
For the sake of your expensive shiny car, and how much it'll ruin it if you get it wrong, take it somewhere and pay out if you dont know how to correct paint yourself.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tcut the dreaded word!

if it is minor, super resin polish. if it is bad, find someone with an orbital polisher or scratch x

jamie

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
What is the mark like? can you see the colour of the persons cart that hit you? If so clay should remove the paint deposits.

Chances are there will be some one on here local to you who will be willingly to machine polish it it out for you for a few beers.

If that fails buy some Scratch X as said and you should be able to find a polishing pad on ebay or from screw fix I think, you want one that goes in a drill and you should be able to remove a lot of the mark your self.