ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swissvax Shield Samples

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Following on from an earlier thread, I got an email today that the Vouchers will be posted on Friday for delivery early next week. I have emailed Swissvax asking them to add Shield to their Amazon listings so I can buy it on there.

So this was the list from the other thread, I'd only like to do 5 x 30ml samples so I'm left with a decent amount myself.
@Kyle 86 - 30ML
@MatthewR - 30ML
@aucky - 30ml

Let me know if you're still interested, assuming you are, there are 2 more samples going.

£25.00 each with yourself to cover Paypal Fee's. This is for recorded delivery and one of my wax sample pots (they're metal). Should you want to supply your own pot, pm me and I'll give you my address. Will then be £24.00 delivered.

Ry

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yep! I'll take one please!

PM your PayPal address :)

I'll wait until I actually have the wax, as I still have to wait for the vouchers, then wait for the wax to be posted to me too. This is assuming they're happy to list it on Amazon!

But will keep you on the list of one, and will message you when I recieve it

Just checking you're happy with one of my metal pots? I know a few people before said they'd rather supply their own.

Sorry to ask such a novice question!
but would shield be a good wax for my sunflower yellow as well as giving good protection but also a good shine!?
paintwork getting done soon and would like something to protect/give it a shine as where I work their is always a lot of dust after an hour! (Steel works!)

thanks for for any advice guys!
ps - do we pay now or when you have revived and sorted it out ready for dispatch? RyG
cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Sorry to ask such a novice question!
but would shield be a good wax for my sunflower yellow as well as giving good protection but also a good shine!?
paintwork getting done soon and would like something to protect/give it a shine as where I work their is always a lot of dust after an hour! (Steel works!)

thanks for for any advice guys!
ps - do we pay now or when you have revived and sorted it out ready for dispatch? @RyG
cheers

As Dave said above, shield should do the job you're after with ease.

Once I receive the wax I'll send everyone who wanted on a message with payment details etc. I don't really want to take payment without the wax being here yet, as I couldn't comment on when it would be delivered.

I haven't yet heard back from Swissvax either, I need them to put it on Amazon before I can buy.

Anyone have any contacts for them? I only emailed the general enquiries. If not, I'll give them a call when my vouchers arrive.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Kyle 86 - 30ML
MatthewR - 30ML
aucky - 30ml @AdamDoug - 30ml @Amberlamps - 30ml

I didn't get a response from Swissvax to see if they will list it on Amazon for me, so I just called them. They're not willing to list it on Amazon for me to buy. Great!

I may look to buy Zymol Concours instead. Will have to order some more vouchers though so will be an extra week or so.

My personal criteria is:

- Ease of use
- Expensive feel
- Durable for around a month minimum
- Something I realistically wouldn't spend my own money on, so expensive. Up to £200.00
- Looks lovely

Apart from that, I'm all ears.
Yellow Dave gally

Last edited:
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Of what, Clart? @RyG I presume this buy is off? Just came in here to tell you a lad off the Audi forum wants a pot lol!

The Shield buy is off unfortunately. I'm still going to buy an expensive wax, just need to decide which. When I get a pot I'll post a new thread to see if anyone wants some.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
£100.00 of my vouchers have arrived, other £30 should be this week at some point. I also have an extra £70 I can cash in if needed. Any thoughts on whats available on amazon?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
£100.00 of my vouchers have arrived, other £30 should be this week at some point. I also have an extra £70 I can cash in if needed. Any thoughts on whats available on amazon?

you could get glasur with ya vouchers & spend £30 on Megan ;)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Glasur gives slightly better durability and slightly longer lasting water behaviour than carbon, is a slightly softer than carbon as well. Still have my 50ml sample if you wanted to try before you buy it