ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapping parts from a ph2 to ph1.

Renault Clio Alize
Hello, I have a mk 2 pH 1 Clio alize 1999, I'm looking at this broken down 2004 (i think) mk2 ph2 for parts like rear lights ect. I was wondering if someone could tell me what other parts would fit.

Also, I have a forum page about the rear lights need rewiring and there was a mention about instructions when you sign up???

Thank you for your help.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,
Almost everything fits from the front doors backwards. The only real things that don't fit are the front wings and headlights. Well, they do, but you have to modify the chassis.

The rear lights do need wires swapping around in the connectors. The guides are in a paid section of the site, so you'll have to pay the £12 membership fee for the year first by going to the following link;
http://www.cliosport.net/account/upgrades

Clio 2.0 16v 182
As above, I can tell you what won't fit. The headlights and wings are a given. I also think the dash needs a little wiring and fixing work but nothing most people will have difficulty with