ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension set up in Telford/shropshire

phase 1 172
Has anyone had their suspension/ camber set up in the Telford area

had some raceland coilovers fitted and want them setting up Properly and not by any cowboy set up!

cheers

phase 1 172
wasn't sure if fred did suspension set up aswell? could do with something a little closer as its hard to fit around work but cheers for the suggestion

182cup & 172 racecar
wasn't sure if fred did suspension set up aswell? could do with something a little closer as its hard to fit around work but cheers for the suggestion

Ask him,plus he does very strange hours to keep the punters happy.

Lionel Richie
indeed i do on all accounts above, i'm a bit old skool with me setups though, arse cheeks with feeling and a good eye ;)

phase 1 172
FRED: whats your availibility at the moment?

has no one else used someone else within the shropshire area????

182 FF
Has anyone had their suspension/ camber set up in the Telford area

had some raceland coilovers fitted and want them setting up Properly and not by any cowboy set up!

cheers
Is Stafford too far for you? Try Chevron in Doxey. Simon did my old Evo top bloke. They also run a Subaru in the time attack series but he knows his way around the frencheys too 01785 223336

phase 1 172
staffords only 15 mins from me! cheers Jez will give him a bell and see if he can have a look!