ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Kits - MK1 172

What are the best on the market? My Mk1 172 is currently "sitting" on standard kit with a set of 16" Oz SuperLs.

Back in my "saxo days" I lowered my VTR 35mm with a Apex PSX kit on a set of 15s. I have never driven a car that hanndled so well round corners, I could quite happily take a roundabout at 35mph and be "stuck to the road". That and the looks where the only advantages the car drove so bably could feel every bump in the road and that did get very annoying but the Saxo is a "tin can" on wheels.

I dont want to lower my 172 and have the same effects. I am looking for a set of coilovers and would rather spend more on the kit to get the right ride and look max (£700-£800)

What can people recommend? Anyone got the same car they have lowered, whats it like? are you happy with it?

Cheers for all replies in advance

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Mines on Eibach Pro. Just posted a link on your thread in Media and Pics!

Have a look at the Gaz Coilovers from K-tec?

if you have 700/800 to play with i would recommend H&R coilovers, i had a set on my 172 and am currently waiting for a kit for my 182 to be released. The kit was spot on.