ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suprised

Clio 182
Just parked up at a tesco car park and as I was walking to the main enterance I saw a very nice red clio 197. But as they were driving off, I noticed the driver being an older woman looked to be about 70 to 80.. it just suprised me a little, I mean anyone can have the car of their choice, its just I didnt expect an older person to be driving it :p

Nissan 350z
It just means the salesman on that particular day did a very good job on flogging something that the woman didnt really need ;)

Many.
Pretty common story, lots of older people like asking for the top of the range model.
Or a colour that only comes on the sporty model.

I've worked on many AMG Mercs owned by old people due to them liking the interiors & wanting the top spec.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Good for the cars tbh, The older generation will prob keep ontop of any repairs and services too. Plus not do many miles.