ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersprint stealth exhaust.

clio 172 phase 2
Hey basically looking for a new exhaust system . Came across this supersprint stealth system on kam. Anyone know what there like on a clio 172 . I had a supersprint system on my saxo and it was really good .

Cheers

Megane RS 250
I have it on my car..recently I replaced the cat with a 108 mm 100 Cpsi made by them, so now I have the full exhaust line plus the 182 manifold, all 63mm diameter.
The car sounds great, and it's very strong at all rpm.
Kam racing is offering it at a good price and the system is available now.

I have it on my car..recently I replaced the cat with a 108 mm 100 Cpsi made by them, so now I have the full exhaust line plus the 182 manifold, all 63mm diameter.
The car sounds great, and it's very strong at all rpm.
Kam racing is offering it at a good price and the system is available now.

Have you got a link to the cat as looking for a 100cpsi race cat and a new exhaust system?

Know how heavy it all was before fitting?

Did you get the stealth version with centre box, 3rd one down on this link?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I would of bought this if it was out before I got my BTB, I love Supersprint & Kam Racing :)

Supersprint make sexy exhausts, would have had one for my 182 just couldn't justify that much money so I opted for a yozza while they were still yozzas.... anyway better not say anymore on that topic or the fourm police will be out.
Anyway kam is doing the supersprint stealth for a fantastic price imo and I bet it looks and sounds lovely.

Megane RS 250
Yes, the 182 is expensive, the 172 stealth costs the same as a Yozza, a bit less actually.

By the way, look at these:
37820.jpg

Fitted...
SLS_Yacoub_Quatar_05.jpg

TO THIS

Clio 172 Sport
I have just bought my 172 and the bloke had put a qwik fit full exhaust on it about a month ago, all I have to do is to justify that the QF one is crap in my own mind (perhaps I can sell it on Ebay)and can then get one of these.