ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged rs Clio

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Hmm... I wonder why everyone keeps selling... maybe due to the fact that a high power Clio like that must be such a problem child you'd give it up for adoption before it bankrupts you.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I think AK was saying that £4k is cheap for what is essentially a £4k conversion in a £3k car.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
the car is quite tatty , and the charger didnt seem to be boosting right when i drove it , maybe the charger is on its way out ?? i went to look at it when it was originally for sale , but added it all up and it didnt work out that cheap after the bits for the mot were done on it !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)
the car is quite tatty , and the charger didnt seem to be boosting right when i drove it , maybe the charger is on its way out ?? i went to look at it when it was originally for sale , but added it all up and it didnt work out that cheap after the bits for the mot were done on it !!!

it doesnt look tatty on the photos!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS

Ben sprayed it himself, I've heard this also from someone who went to view it.. can be put right though. It's a lot of car for the money :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think this was the one matts just sold. if it is looked mint but i know he had issues. Think when you modify cars to this level its never straight forward i guess :\

From what i remember though it was 250 odd bhp when he had it and the turned it down a little because that was why it was playing up. he spent over 1500 getting it sorted though.