ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharged clios

Writen off dci 100
as above really

iv seen that there are quite a few throttle bodied clios and a few turbo charged but iv never seen or heard of a supercharged Clio RS does any body know of any been done

pics would be appreciated

cheers all

clio trophy No56
A bloke was doing lynx ones for the GTI6 when i had mine, think it was about £3000 fitted, at its lowest boost it put out about 220bhp, think it went up to something like 310bhp. He said it would also be fine fitting it to any GTI6 with under 95000miles on it.
If they can do it for one french car then im sure it could be done for another.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
there was a supercharged v6 iirc. but i think he has turbo'd it now iirc? vids are on youtube its pretty sluggish to be honest!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Theres a few supercharged valvers about, There allways a dimma clio poping up on ebay with the convsersion done.

Petrol Blue 182.
there was a supercharged v6 iirc. but i think he has turbo'd it now iirc? vids are on youtube its pretty sluggish to be honest!

geezer is from reading, had lexus lights on it:dead: its twin turbo aparently now