ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supagaurd - HELP

Lionel Richie
basically my mum and dad are getting a new car and Audi want £551 (i s**t you not) to Supagaurd the car

i've gone chicken oriental at the old biddies telling them they're getting ripped off MASSIVLEY

basically can you lot provide with with some evidence that supaguard is s**t and a complete rip off so i can make them see sense! They aren't listening to me, apparently i'm wrong

172 5HED
All I know is mine is s**t!!

I cant tell you why or how its become so w**k but its the biggest waste of money I have known (appart from my seat frames) ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
+10000000000.... waste of money! Give me the £550 and I'll fully detail it ;)

It's just a sealant on the exterior, and they'll do a crap job of applying it. Interior wise it's an impermiable spray to stop liquids absorbing through

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i threw £££££££ of superguard products away recently its that shite, halfords own branded stuff would be better i would imagine.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fred, I have composed a letter for your parents...

Dear Mr & Mrs H.

My name is Dan and I used to sell Renaults for a Renault Main dealer. We used to get targeted for selling supaguard as an add on to a sale. The product itself costs £35 (You can buy it on ebay) and is no different to polishing your car with cheap polish from Halfords. I got paid £35 per Supaguard I sold as comission and If i'm honest, I was ripping people off. Its crap.

When (not if) birds muck stains the paint or someone spills something in the car, they won't warrant your claim because there are 10,000 get out clauses in their warranty.

Do not buy it, you are wasting your money.

I am being 100% honest.

And your son needs to send me my harnesses.

Best Regards, Dan cole.

PH2 172
Im a valeter and its s**t waste of time. and we use a peugeot main dealer they buy it for £35 and they charge £150 for this so they are getting ripped of big time.

RB 200
we sell the packs for £100 at work .. that price is a rip off ... the pack has all the presale stuff and a little back of polish and wash stuff .. that isn't that great anyway....

clio 200 /08 subaru
basically my mum and dad are getting a new car and Audi want £551 (i s**t you not) to Supagaurd the car

i've gone chicken oriental at the old biddies telling them they're getting ripped off MASSIVLEY

basically can you lot provide with with some evidence that supaguard is s**t and a complete rip off so i can make them see sense! They aren't listening to me, apparently i'm wrong

i can buy the applicator sponge for around 25quid ,its crap polish
i dont do what they say,bird sh.t protector bullshit
wash a car with this polish 3 weeks later ,the water dont bead ,its flat
tell your folks not to buy it .get them to buy you hd wax and you do it for them
geo

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
My folks paid about that much to have there range rover done!
then a bird s**t on the bonnet washed it off the next day and it had burnt through they went back to the dealer and they did not want to know ! best bet is the red label auto gleam and then finish off with the high gloss!!!!!!!

Titanium Clio 182
Fred.
I've got a completely unused tube/pack of the exterior cream you can have for a fiver.
PM me if you want it. Can post it up.
Just need someone to apply it.

Stunty.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i made a similar thread on here about my grandma n grandad who did the same thing but that was £300 ish and to a mazda 3 ... lol

They'd be miles better off chucking a couple of hundred quid at a proper detailer to do it inside and out top to bottom, least it will last a bit longer.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Was speaking to my neighbor about this stuff today as it happens. He used to work for Mercedes and they charged about £500 and they only paid £20 per can of it and that went round 3-4 cars lol.
Talk about a good profit margin lol.

Volvo S60 T5
Dans advise is the best.

But also from me, its crap and they are getting ripped off.
I got the my Twingo done with Lifeshine for £50.