ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday driver: Dirty DC2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Slightly, from the manifold and ECU ;) lol. I've never heard of the gearings being different, could be though.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Don't the JDM ones rev higher too? Sure I've heard that somewhere

RB Clio 182
I like this mate, although i do prefer it in standard form :)

You do like the little road coming off Hemsworth road leading toward the bypass dont you ;)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Can I just confirm the only difference mechanically between a 98 spec JDM DC2 and a UKDM is the exhaust manifold and ECU. The ECU changed isn't really needed unless you can find one cheap, plenty of UKDMs have been known to make 200bhp and beyond after changing the exhaust manifold on a stock ECU.

The roll bars, transmission, brakes etc are all exactly the same.

There are differences between a 96 and a 98 spec JDM DC2, which are explained below;

Again sorry that I can't confirm if that's the video I learnt the most from as I'm at work and can't play vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
  DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I like this mate, although i do prefer it in standard form :)

You do like the little road coming off Hemsworth road leading toward the bypass dont you ;)

Hahahahaha rats, you got me! :)

Where are you from? I don't often see 182s round here. There is a lad with a nice arctic one I sometimes end up having a bypass battle with mind!

Edit: oh, you've changed your username haven't you... :quiet:

RB Clio 182
Hahahahaha rats, you got me! :)

Where are you from? I don't often see 182s round here. There is a lad with a nice arctic one I sometimes end up having a bypass battle with mind!

Edit: oh, you've changed your username haven't you... :quiet:

Thats me ;)

I need to drop on you when my cars warm mate, i only live accross the road from the bypass so when ive seen you my temp needle literally hasnt budged off the bottom :(

Like I said a couple of pages back, crying out for these skirts and rear bumper trim.

[video=vimeo;80329787]http://vimeo.com/80329787[/video]

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Like I said a couple of pages back, crying out for these skirts and rear bumper trim.

[video=vimeo;80329787]http://vimeo.com/80329787[/video]

I missed out on a set of both for £160 a few months back, was pretty gutted. In my colour too :(

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Mmm ok. What is it that offends you so much?

It doesn't offend me lol, just think it looks lame the way it gets used in such a lazy way too. More posting effort less spam.

912.gif