ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday dinner? naaa clean the car

bmw e92 330d '09
hi everyone just some pictures of my car and my mates new little clio which he hopes to make look half decent hopefully mine is a good source of insperation :eek:

SDC11423.jpg

SDC11424.jpg

SDC11425.jpg

SDC11438.jpg

SDC11441.jpg

SDC11448.jpg

SDC11450.jpg

SDC11463.jpg

SDC11464.jpg

SDC11471.jpg

SDC11472.jpg

SDC11475.jpg

SDC11489.jpg

SDC11490.jpg

comments and criticisms are welcome ( I hope the pictures have worked as this is the first time i have used photobucket )

thanks

James :)

16" and lowered gives it a fantastic look already for a non sport.

Sheep mods: Colourcoding, all round, Or all round except sport rear bumper would be top stuff in my eyes.

Plain number plates, Little touches elsewhere would see it right.

bmw e92 330d '09
Thanks very much guys, very much appreciated... :approve:

Yes mine is the black one and my mate only got his last week so he was just asking what i have done and what he should do to his and how to keep it clean, what products etc.

aluco - yh looked like a good backround when i rolled in and with the moody looking sky i thought its got to be worth a shot.

guysy - I have tried ordering some plates from fancy plates but it doesn't like my e-mail address and ive got to create some bank security passkey protection device or something or other so i couldn't order when i tried last... but we are on the same wave length... i will try again soon

rkc69 - ;) haa i like it mate! there are lots of tidy cars on here i just wanted to try and make mine nice too. so i think im getting somewhere with it... patience is the key!

cheers

James

Last edited: