ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 4th March TONBRIDGE @ the VAUXHALL INN - 5pm

Nimbus 197
Thinking go down to bowlplex can play pool or even bowling if I'm feeling generous!!! Ha x x x

Twingo GT
sounds like a laugh! as we were meant to last week :p haha! but no matter what il be there before/around 6

MG ZR 1.8
Is it you that parked up my road James? Or was that your brother or something...
Or am I making a fool out of myself and I'm mistaken hahhaa

Nimbus 197
Can do.. Go down to the hop house etc... The hop house is 2 meals for £10.. Plus it's ok food tbh.. Then bowling or pool pit? X

MG ZR 1.8
Plus chocolate sundae... J.... This one is massive think we will have to share! Lol

My eyes are so much bigger than my belly, in my head right now I'm like I can eat the whole challenge of that sundae... But I know that I'll have 5 mouthfuls and be like oh I'm done. Hahaha

Nimbus 197
Naaaaa... Tis s**t .. Went there for a meet before! Not impressed! Plus we are gona go bowling!

Non Sport Megane
Thinking of coming to this, im only in west sussex, so not that far of a drive! not many meets happen down the brighton area despite theyre being a fair few Sports around!