ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subs Subs Subs

Clio Mk1
i would take the fli out becuase its just going to distort way before the black air and it will sound dodgey

ill be honest none of the subs distort at all now just the car shakes and sound s**t outside lol and i really need some new front speakers

Chelsea tractor
Get / make some crossovers so that the smaller sub only emits sound within its capable range and ditto for the larger Vibe one. Hence it would be unlikely to distort as easily.

That it unless you just turn them up. Then they will distort ;)

Polo + Micra
move the amp off the top of the other

you will cook them both

distorsion will only really occur if you play either sub past it's Xmax or you send the amp into clipping with too high/clipped input

Clio Mk1
Get / make some crossovers so that the smaller sub only emits sound within its capable range and ditto for the larger Vibe one. Hence it would be unlikely to distort as easily.

That it unless you just turn them up. Then they will distort ;)

HOW DO I MAKE THESE ? and can i make crossovers for the front speakers? so they cant have bass through them becuase there good with no bass through them but even though on the headunit the bass is all the way off when its up loud you can hear bass through them but it sounds s**t!!

Clio Mk1
move the amp off the top of the other

you will cook them both

distorsion will only really occur if you play either sub past it's Xmax or you send the amp into clipping with too high/clipped input

whats clipping? clipped/input dont get it lol

Clio 1.2
1000 Watt SHARK V9 High Power MOSFET Amp
1000 Watts music Mono- bridgable up to 400 W RMS

And Two 1250W Infinty Subs

Clio 1.2
yeh i wont to it just will the battery be able to take it? and im not sure if me head unit and take two subs that why i needed to joing them together and by pass the headunit