ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru Impreza with Launch control...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This thing doesn't hang around!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Love the fact its a wagon, I'd love a mental powered but standard looking wagon!

133/225/CLS AMG
Have to say the way they take off is impressive.

Although, I don't think I'd ever use launch control on my car if I had it on my car. It's not exactly sympathetic on the car. For example the RS Megane Phase IIs had launch control as standard. Only thing is that it feathers the clutch so too many launches and that'll be a seriously worn clutch.

I just love reading all the video comments from all the d*ckheads who think they know how ALS works. Really creases me up. Why open your mouth and spout crap if you don't know what you are talking about. ROTFL!!!

We used to run a Darrian rally car which had a lambda sensor fitted for mapping, which was then removed. Couldn't find a blank with the right thread, so I fitted a spark plug into the boss instead. I just had to put a lead on it, and tape it into the loom. It was an endless source of amusement listening to folk trying to work out what it did. I used to tell them it was normally aspirated ALS, and walk away trying not to laugh!!

Bit unnecessary TBH ^

I do have a really warped sense of humour. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
I wasn't referring to those who had posted on here, but some who had posted on youtube.

PS, I would be happy to put my money where my mouth is and explain launch control and ALS!

Last edited:
  421 Cammed 172

My pals old Scoob.

Now has a new one being built in the garage.

Type RA shell, Engines having a new turbo on. Not sure on full spec but if it's anything like that one it'll gooooooooo.........

Also his EVO VI GSR Is below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHEVn4ZF6E

I give up trying to embed

Last edited by a moderator:

keo

Clio Trophy
I do have a really warped sense of humour. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
I wasn't referring to those who had posted on here, but some who had posted on youtube.

PS, I would be happy to put my money where my mouth is and explain launch control and ALS!

How does launch control and ALS work mate i dont know would you mind explaining, thanks :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Broken. I need to order a load of bits for it but I can't because my switch card is in my wallet which is in my van which is on loan to a customer.

So for now I'm Burble-less. :(