ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupidly cheap ph1 172 on e38

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=381332&st=0&gopid=3645476&#entry3645476

Got a Clio 172 that I brought to make into a Track day toy but haven't got the time or money at the moment!!

It's an X plate with about 70k on the clock

Got no Mot and has been standing for a while. It was owned by my mate and the gearbox blew a hole in the casing had a new ECU, gearbox, clutch flywheel and crank sensor fitted about a year ago it's been sat since and then I brought it back in February but not got the time etc.. Plus it's taking up room.
I have new discs and pads front and rear to be fitted!
Front drivers wing is cracked and the bootlid has a dent and the rear lock is missing.

Viewings are welcome car is located in Northampton

£550 Ono

Only one I've got at the min
I need to get other to where it's stored and give it a clean and will take some more!

8136af69.gif

Also meant to say it's got a full stainless exhaust system with de cat pipe and I serviced it not that long ago with all new filters and NGK platinum plugs