ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut brace pic request

182 cup
Currently i have modial blue engine cover and blue intdake hose and want to know which colour strut brace to go for, either red, polished or maybe even modial to keep up with the blueness!!!

has anyone got a pic wiith similar parts who can give me some advice?

BMW 330Ci Sport
I've got strut braces front and rear powder coated blue to match the samco induction hose. No longer have the simota though, changed to a BMC CDA but still have the samco hose!
Hope this helps!

Simota-013.gif

BMW 330Ci Sport
A mate of mine from Ruthin had some wheels powder coated so I got my strut braces done at the same time. Got them done at a place just off the A55 on the way to Mold. Put these coordinates into google maps to show it on the map:
53.179331,-3.083776

Can't remember the name of the place now or how much it cost (possibly £40 ish). It was back in August 07. Not the greatest help I know! But surely you will be able to get it done somewhere in the Port?

182 cup
yeah there must be

I used to work in a paint shop but dont remember them doing it, that was about 5 years ago though!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I would get in on the Ellesmere Port action ;)

Saw you a few times this week Chris.

I don't like the look of the adjustable strut braces prefer the fixed length ones.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, when you see me it usually means I'm late for work! Your car's looking good...and always clean, unlike mine!

Noticed you've got some Turinis too ;)

Haha yeah. Just some coilovers now and the car is nearly finished.

Still need to get some pics and a drive or something.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Currently i have modial blue engine cover and blue intdake hose and want to know which colour strut brace to go for, either red, polished or maybe even modial to keep up with the blueness!!!

has anyone got a pic wiith similar parts who can give me some advice?

Have a look at my forsale add mate. I have red strut braces with blue samco hoses and engine cover. looks fine;)