ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripes or no Stripes

RB Clio 182 FF
Unsure wether to have the gordini stripes put back on as they were removed by previous owner
Any suggestions ?
20130212_135152_zpscd34cb11.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I think all RB's should have strips.

For some reason its the only colour of car that looks good with them

RB FF 182
I didn't want stripes on mine. Then last week I drove past another RB with stripes and now all I keep thinking maybe I was wrong. Anthracite ones would look good I reckon. Anyone got any pics of one with anthracite stripes?

I didn't want stripes on mine. Then last week I drove past another RB with stripes and now all I keep thinking maybe I was wrong. Anthracite ones would look good I reckon. Anyone got any pics of one with anthracite stripes?

I haven't seen anyone with any other than white on an RB but like I said I reckon anthracite would look nice with the turinis :)

RB Clio 182 FF
lol cheers guys , think im gunna aim towards the stripes should have them done in the next 2 weeks :)
shall post before and after pics ..

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Just out of interest OP, where are you looking at getting the stripes redone? Mine are dog eared across the roof, and really need sorting.

RB Clio 182 FF
You can buy the kit off ebay buddy. Going to take it to a place called creative signs by me have them fit them

Ye headlights are getting done in the week fella..