ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stress marks??

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
As far as the bodywork goes on my 182 im particular. i wont leave it overnight anywhere except home and will not park in places where other people can open their doors against it but i recently had my car in to check a bit of a curvature above both door handles. ive been told they are stress marks caused by repeated door openings and as they are not dents as such will be a pain in the ass to remove. anyone else have these as its both doors above the handles a very slight kinda ripple type thing. def not damage!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
a car that has stress marks ? never heard of that before, surely its just small dents or something

Dodgy one
I have them above my drivers door handle and my other half has them above both her handles on her 206

ibiza cupra
its just where their is slight movment in the door skin when the door handle is lifted harder than needed. as you lift the handle up if you keep going or lift it hard the you, in effect also lift the metal with the mommentum of the handle. if that make any sence. but to put your mind at rest i have them slightly on mine too and i also have ocd when it come to my cart and it anoys me as well lol.