ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Street Racing - Bikes get smoked by Evo

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Hams Hall was proper dodgy back in the day but you used to see some right crazy stuff up there

4 minutes 20 in this video and you see a gixxer 1000 and a kawasaki z1000 get smoked

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That white clio with the black front end is owned by someone on here im sure.

Looks utterly tragic

Thank god I saw this vid! (55secs)
I was thinking what it would look like as a carbon wrap, with a Carbon bonnet as I thought it might look good.
I was wrong!
Looks fcuking terrible.

Reminds me of something
Papa~Lazarou.jpg

Last edited:
  PH2 172
That evo looks epic lol. what is hams hall anyway? looks like an open road given that the truck squeezes through?

182 cup
Its hard to get a bike off the line when giving it full beans. By the looks of that the evo would of been over 400bhp!

I had a play on the bike with an Evo 9 on a DC once, from 60 to silly speeds. we were evenly match to my surprise! we got stopped at a set of lights and I asked whay he was running..... 630bhp!

Film of a bunch of retards no doubt filmed by one.

I wouldn't call that a clear cut "smoked" either, it got ahead but in a very short visible distance, you don't see what happens further up the road. 4WD vs high power and trying to keep the nose down on a powerful bike will always leave the biker having a harder task off the line.