ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange reply from breaker - regarding headlight

172 cup
hi i'm just wondering if anyone can help me solve this issue tonight please. my car is in storage so can't nip out and check on this....

basically my cup has one original headlight, and one noticably newer 'depo' headlight. it hasn't been fitted correctly so i'm taking the front end off in the next few days to solve this, and one or two other things. i'm wanting to fit an original back in place of the DEPO one, so found one on ebay and asked if it was genuine renault etc. he said yes all original, so i paid and that was that .... until about an hour ago. he has messaged me saying that he is unsure if it is genuine renault, as it says 'made in taiwan' on it. he also said he has another clio in his garage which also has the taiwan headlight.

so were the original cup headlights made in taiwan? or has he got 2 clio's in both with aftermarket lights?

grateful for any advice. cheers

S