ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STORTHES HALL BLUE CUP + TURINIS

i used to rag and drink up there too, goin in a few weeks to see erm a mate.

i'll look out

and i'll be in a balck meg ;)

yeh, apparently, if u believe in all that. ive been upto the mansion. now that is creeeeeppppy! haloween party in there would be a laff!

u at uni there joe?

J03

MX5 1.8
aye its the old mental home, yeah i do beleive it my mates seen one last night in his room, loads of reports of people saying they've seen something/someone in the rooms at night when they're in bed.... i havent been up dont really fancy it.. its really creeping me out... lol yeah am at uni ther mate are you?

aye its the old mental home, yeah i do beleive it my mates seen one last night in his room, loads of reports of people saying they've seen something/someone in the rooms at night when they're in bed.... i havent been up dont really fancy it.. its really creeping me out... lol yeah am at uni ther mate are you?

no mate, 24 now, old boy, altho im after a night out in hudds, cant beat the students. know a few girls in storbes.

we went up to the mansion, not that scary lol, i'll take u up n hold ur hand ok ;)

182FF
I couldn't afford to stay there, let alone have a car as well:dead:.

Other half went for a drunken explore round the mental hospital, she said it proper sh@t her up when they found a slipper in a padded room. I wouldn't even go there in the day..haha

sod it lets go up there!! then go n get nailed ;) in hudds!

as long as the megs safe im not arsed about no ghost making queer noises at me :D

J03

MX5 1.8
hahah you go in and il watch while you go in lol you can go nail someone in ther too!!
i hope my cars safe there too.. am at ome with our lass so i left it ther..
haha ano i cant afford to stay too so am selling my car... :(

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
yea i been up there, a load of us used to get pissed at visage back in the day it was rammed back then. it aint that scarey, thats only whats left it apparently used to be a huge site

yea i been up there, a load of us used to get pissed at visage back in the day it was rammed back then. it aint that scarey, thats only whats left it apparently used to be a huge site

visage, jumpin jacks and ethos on a tuesday night..?!! love it!! shut down now :(

joe u tart stop being a wimp, its fine honest lol!! i'll let u know when im comin over to hudds mate

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
visage, jumpin jacks and ethos on a tuesday night..?!! love it!! shut down now :(

joe u tart stop being a wimp, its fine honest lol!! i'll let u know when im comin over to hudds mate

Yea tuesdays were awesome back then, yea i know its shut now, i dj for the company that owns/owned it now. I normally end up in Oceana Leeds now when i fancy a random trip out, another Luminar Leisure club.
Also Sankey's in manchester, always have a top night in there :)

s**t me sen
Would that be s**t myself? ;)