ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stonechip application help

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hi what is the best way to cover very small stonechips i have 1 or 2 around my rear panels

Thanks

Arctic Blue Clio 182
I've touched up alot of cars using this metod. I get a small paint touch up pot mixed up from www.carpaintrepair.co.uk or my local autoparts . Then i cleaned the area with some paint preparation wipes, it lifts and wax and dirt of the area. Then used a tooth pic to dab the paint onto the smallers chips and a fine artist brush for anything over 2mm round. You can wait a few days then polish the area and wax it to help protect your touch up. Hope this helps. Pot to touch up paint is around £4 from my local autoparts and the wipes £1 i think.

For the perfect and more advanced repair check out this link http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20127