ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN WHEELS - Keep an eye out!!

Sunflower Ph1 172
Boys and girls ladies and gentlemen, I came back to my car after work in Manchester and found my car like this:

4f686cde.gif

Broad daylight my wheels have been stolen. They are 18" Staggered BBS LM Reps. 8J front 9J rear, with BBS 3D carbon effect centre caps

5x112 fitment, running 225/40 budgets all round. Believe it or not I don't even know what tyres they are, but they are cheeeap!

The front left wheel was curbed very recently, and should be obvious to anyone looking at them.

If you see them advertised anywhere, please don't enquire as to where they came from, instead, please just PM me, and I'll inform the police.

Stolen from teh Manchester area

439a68de.jpg

IMG_7990.jpg

IMG_8014.jpg

DasAuto030.jpg

DasAuto049.jpg

Thanks guys..... and yes, I'm gutted.

Any info whatsoever, please email me on: brendan.rogers90@googlemail.com

Sunflower Ph1 172
Thieving pikey scum! :(

Good luck getting them back.

That they are.. I don't expect to get them back, or the police to stumble across them, but I'd appreciate if pople would keep an eye out for suspicious adds, or any VAGS with the same wheels in the NW. The curb on the front is teh tell tale sign, and the orange transluscent dice dust caps - if they were studip enough to leave them on.

Sunflower Ph1 172
DIDN'T KNOW THEY STILL STOLE WHEELS (sorry caps lock)
may be worth putting something on edition38, wheel whores etc

neither did I... even the police officer that attended said he hasn't come across wheels being stolen in 13 years of service.

DB.

BMW 440i
There was a white BMW M sport 330d opposite my house which had it's standard BMW Wheels stolen. Ridiculous!

Feel for you pal

Fabia VRS
Oh man, :/ thats aweful

f**king people...

hope they get found and everythings gets sorted for you

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Wheels being nicked? Are we back in the 90's? Jesus mate that is properly s**t!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thats a sh!tter :(

Did you have locking nuts/bolts on? If so and they've drilled them out there might be some damage around the stud/bolt holes...

Hope you get them back :)

Turbos.
Almost a compliment that they probably thought they were genuine (and therefore worth a few grand).

Unlucky though dude, that is a shitter.

Sunflower Ph1 172
c***s! Makes my piss boil, no one can own anything nice these days. Hope you get them back mate

There was a white BMW M sport 330d opposite my house which had it's standard BMW Wheels stolen. Ridiculous!

Feel for you pal

Cheers guys, I'm begining to think the same thing. The car still needed some little bits doing before it was all set for summer. Massive setback.

Oh man, :/ thats aweful

f**king people...

hope they get found and everythings gets sorted for you

Doubt they'll be found, but I'd be happy just to see the people get caught.

They look really nice on the A4....Gutting.

I hate pikey scummers!!

I loved them... will have to get another set when I can afford them

Where in Manchester mate? I wouldnt even expect this in Liverpool!!

Off mancunian way, near piccadilly - not the nicest of areas in all fairness.

iv heard of this near me, if i remember correctly they steal to order

The car is parked in the same plaec every day from 9am-6pm, so no doubt someone nearby will have spotted them and kept an eye on the car.

gutted for you Bren. I'll keep an eye out though.

Cheers matey - Ebay / Wheel sactuary / PH / gumtree / VAG/dub forums etc etc.

Wheels being nicked? Are we back in the 90's? Jesus mate that is properly s**t!

ECXACTLY... I genuinly didn't think people stole wheels anymore, even in broad daylight.

Good old Manchester..lol

Think you get scum everywhere tbh... but like I've said - it wasn't the nicest of areas.

Thats a sh!tter :(

Did you have locking nuts/bolts on? If so and they've drilled them out there might be some damage around the stud/bolt holes...

Hope you get them back :)

I won't get them back.. pretty sure of that. There was lockers on there. I think I'll just have to stick 2/3 lockers on every wheel next time.

Probably thought they were real. :dapprove:

Gutted mate. I'll keep an eye out.

Yeah, that's the only guess.. they knew what they were doing by the looks of things, and they didn;t target any other cars.

Almost a compliment that they probably thought they were genuine (and therefore worth a few grand).

Unlucky though dude, that is a shitter.

Well yeah I suppose... they looked good, but not that genuine. The BBS centre caps looked genuine enough though.