ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still want to go lower!

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Hey guys,

My car is currently sitting on TA Technix coilovers (Ebay item number - 400325942467)
it is sitting pretty low but i really would like to go lower - especially on the rear,
on the ebay listing it says the coilovers can be lowered 120mm all round and the rear is wound down
as low as they will go, the front can be wound down more still so theyre not a problem.
i've seen around that some people are getting custom rear springs made,
does anybody know where i could get some made or how much they would cost roughly?

the car is currently sitting on the standard 14" steel wheels and its got standard tyres on which are pretty thick, Ive got a set of 15" alloys in my garage waiting to be refurbished and when they're done i'll put on some low profile tyres which will make it sit lower to the floor.

other than that can anyone think of anyway i could go/look lower? i cant cut the springs because theyre pigtails and i dont want to remove the adjuster because ive heard storys of the pigtails falling out.

img1245tl.jpg

img1246oy.jpg

img1247s.jpg

img1248pb.jpg

img1251w.jpg

Also, What color do you think i should spray my alloys? i was thinking gloss white.

img1250xw.jpg

Thanks,
Lee :D :D