ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still looking for some rims!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got one of my offspring to photoshop me some coloured wheels onto a flamer....there's so few colours that work with the flame red. I've not bothered with 'gonadacite' because I forgot to ask my daughter to photoshop it and she got fed up :smile:!

White looks tidy and is a safe bet, yellow works quite well too. Remember, will only be seen on track!

View attachment 176685
Any last advice before bite the bullet?

Silver mate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_1345.JPG
Too brave?

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Standard silver all day mate. Nothing else at all works with flame!
The flamer doesn't look great on track, I was thinking a different colour might add some track credibility :tongueclosed:.

If you're just after smaller wheels;
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201799032261
I'm not a fan of the OEM look :grimacing:. Not that cheap either. Thanks though :up:.

Nah to what? My wheel colour choices :frowning: .

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG
May aswell pic whore. @mintno1 very kindly has shopped sone wheels over a period of time. Think he really likes doing it, mmm maybe. But I'm very grateful

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Ganging up on me now with the silver opinions 😢:laughing:.

TBF, nowt wrong with silver, and they'll sell on well when I'm done with them.....

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hmm, no bright colours work. Ive contemplated colours but silver is best... trying to find colour examples but noone has done any!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_1350.JPG
See I thought white but mark has the on his rb. Don't want silver turinis as everyone else has them.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Bloody love flamers on silver turinis I really hope one don't pop up while I'm messing with the artic I'm getting as I can't be bothered keep swapping projects. Dave stick with this one

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha just means everything has been fixed! Dont think I could sell it anyway haha, ive replaced all the expensive stuff now.

Tbf I've got to make the artic work as the wife's getting pissed with me keep going down to the work messing then end up scrapping them lol. Plus the trophy spoilers the correct colour for the artic :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Have you not seen my aray of photoshops and that's not all of them.

I'm passed saving.