ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stick in the mud...?

200 FF Storm Grey
Heavy rain all day mate and was pulling in for a couple of pictures and with the mud being so soft it just sunk straight in by about a foot lol

200 FF Storm Grey
lol as that first pic was taken I was looking over the road at looking at how all my mates instantly reached for their camera phones hence why I was laughing lol

There's a vid on youtube somewhere of the poor girl screaming to get out

Golf TDI
i got some pics of my mates clio on my pc somewhere . pretty much same thing happened but on top of a mountain with the weather closing in lol

proton compact 1.3 GLi
i got some pics of my mates clio on my pc somewhere . pretty much same thing happened but on top of a mountain with the weather closing in lol

we didnt sink we got beached ... pulled nto a small dip to let a 4X4 past ... ended up being towed out

had to lol at the guy "we'll if you will drive these sports cars" i drove a 1.2 :approve:

clio 1.2 16v
i've seen the pics from that shoot there top mate, im mates with nay park with the corsa 1.4 sri thats slammed. looked like a really good day out

200 FF Storm Grey
O right hi bud, his car defies the basic laws of physics 2bh lol, you'll have pop down to a meet with Nay

Titanium 182
Try getting stuck at the top of a mountain at 1am in the morning in December with the road covered in ice tilting towards a ditch slowly sliding.

Whilst trying to get the rope that is attached to your rear tow hook wrapped round the tree+fence at the top of the road to stop car sliding into said ditch.

Then once secured spraying de-icer under the front tyres and jamming a shovel under them to get enough traction to reverse.

That was one cold cold night. :(

200 FF Storm Grey

lol

Try getting stuck at the top of a mountain at 1am in the morning in December with the road covered in ice tilting towards a ditch slowly sliding.

Whilst trying to get the rope that is attached to your rear tow hook wrapped round the tree+fence at the top of the road to stop car sliding into said ditch.

Then once secured spraying de-icer under the front tyres and jamming a shovel under them to get enough traction to reverse.

That was one cold cold night. :(

Reminds me of the dude out of jurassic park lol

200 FF Storm Grey
lol french ftw. I wouldnt of ruined my trainers to get you out

How did you get out?

Opened the boot mate and had some mates pull from the back and then just tried to ease it out on the throttle :dapprove:

200 FF Storm Grey
lol I did tell them to be hastey with the retreat if I came out but just made sure I eased it out, foot down wouldn't of done much good anyway