ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheels

Renault Clio sport
hello everyone ! Hope you've all had s good Christmas!
Looking at buying a omp steering wheel, I ideally want a 300mm non dished, has anyone ran these in the clips and what do they think of them? Are they comfortable to drive with or are they to small?? Thankyou

hello everyone ! Hope you've all had s good Christmas!
Looking at buying a omp steering wheel, I ideally want a 300mm non dished, has anyone ran these in the clips and what do they think of them? Are they comfortable to drive with or are they to small?? Thankyou

Most on here love them but I hated mine, Clio needs a dished wheel imo

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I have a 330 I think, miles better than standard. Can see the appeal of a dished wheel too.

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
You can always get a spacer / quick release later if you find the wheel is too far away from you, however a 300 or 330mm steering wheel is perfect for the 172/182 and will transform how it feels to drive (small change, big difference and you'll want to drive it even more) :)

I've not long fitted this one to my 182

IMG_20161031_173920_zpsrhitd6zu.jpg

Isn't on the road yet but I bloody love how it looks.