ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel re-trim (snappy)

RS Clio 182
Had my wheel trimmed by 'Snappy' from this forum and I cannot recommend him enough.

He was very helpful along the way and kept me well informed, including pics and updates.

The quality of his work is second to none, everyone who has seen it so far cannot believe the quality and value for money
my car was only off the road for a total 9 days.

Unfortunately i do not have any pics before hand, but my wheel was in very poor condition, melted all over and most of my right thumb grip missing.

The finished article:
wheel.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel3.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel4.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel2.jpg
[/IMG]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My only gripe with this guy, is his work is so bloody awesome, it makes the centre of the wheel look pony! lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
He's buying 2 CC 182 wheels off me and 2 normal 172 wheels so people in the future wont have to have their car off the road, he does a fantastic job, will certainly be getting my leon wheel done off him when I get it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
He was doing two when i went the other day, even gave us an insight how he does it, guys a genius imo, proper sound too!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I naively thought that stitching was done by machine or something. Nope, its all done by hand!

M140i
He is a top guy, he has been sending me pics as he has done each part, exactly what u want when doing something like this :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This guys work is unreal !!
I really cant wait to get a spare well again and get mine done.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Is it me or is the blue bit on the top not in the centre?

mk1 leon cupra r
Thanks for all the positive feed back guys , by the way the TDC is TDC theres a little injection moulding hole on the back made when the wheel was been woulded . and i have some exchange wheels on the way ....... so happy days .:race:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I have a wheel trimmed by snappy (obtained from a 3rd or 4th party!) and can vouch for the quality. It's fantastic. Amazing work matey.

Clio 182 FF
As above how much for a basic retrain nothing fancy like this one. Just don't want the melting around it as it looks crap.

With the exchange wheel would you take payment trim one you hve and then I could send you my original web I recieve the trimmed one?

Clio 172, Evo 8 MR
I've recently brought a 172 and the steering wheel is all melted and looks horrible (only thing that lets the car down) so a re-trim like this would be ideal - PM coming your way!

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I will be getting mine done by snappy. What stunning work! love the carbon insert and gearknob too.

172 cup
This thread is useless without prices. Come on snappy lots of potential customers here. I for one could be in need of about one wheel month if the price is rite