ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steel Wheels

VW Caddy Van
Anyone suggest the best place to get Steel Wheels for my mrs' Clio?

Tried ebay and gumtree to no avail. Anyone maybe got a set lying about?

Iceberg 172
Scrap yard? I got a set of four for my mrs' 206 with all the genuine trims for about £60... after she decided to drive over a central reservation (which was obviously not her fault at all and the big fook off illuminated traffic cone wasn't visible! lol).

But I'm quite lucky where I am as there's a big, well stocked scrap yard down here called CW Bridges... not sure if they'd be worth a call to see if they'd send them up to you???

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
been down to birnams?

thumbsup.jpg

Tel: 0141 6420644

Blantyre Ferme Road, Uddingston, Glasgow, G71 7R

VW Caddy Van
What size steel wheel should be on the car? It's a 1.2 16v Mk2 Phase 1 on a Y reg

Is it 14inch or 15inch steels? Car has gash alloys and one of the rims isn't allowing the bead to sit right so allowing air out. Refusing to spend any money on a tyre for wheels i'm weighing in at the scrappy so gonna replace them with steels till we find a set of 172 wheels or the 15inch dynamique equivalents

VW Caddy Van
Guys in Birnams are usually arrogant gits but i shall bite my tongue and go see them tomorrow as they're 5 mins from my house

Ive got a set of steelies lying around, which came off my 1.2 Clio.

But im guessing that postage to Scotland will outweigh the costs of what they're actually worth lol

VW Caddy Van
Yeh probably will lol

I'll try a few scrap yards. I know someone who works in another local one so might get a wee cheeky discount. Cheers for all the responses folks :)