ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy 182 Progress Thread...

Stealth 438'd 182
My new project; 330Ci M Sport

66723_10151366681914864_1575780697_n.jpg

188380_10151366682104864_1196859406_n.jpg

488068_10151366682274864_1238446059_n.jpg

76042_10151366682349864_115727476_n.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
we'll see what happens.. My plan is to keep it for a couple of years until I get my payout from injuries etc sustained in the accident then I will probably buy something a little bonkers and japanese..

but then again I wasn't planning on modding the clio.. it just.. kind of.. happened !

I will probably return to cliosport ownership at some stage in the form of a ph1 172 or similar for a track toy as god I really do miss my 182 :(!!

first thing on the agenda is full paint correction.. its pretty good at the moment but I'm exceptionally picky! I have also just ordered some silvervisions in true cliosport fashion and some LEDs for numberplate lights etc that kind of thing and some Gliptone leather cleaning kit for restoring the seats a little.

Plans are as follows for now..

Paint Correction and full detail
scratch removal - teeny scuff on the bottom of the rear bumper needs paint..
Black grills
smoke/replace side reps - they are a little faded
LED Rear clusters
Xenon Retrofit...maybe angel eyes
New badges
New Gearstick and gaitor
pressed metal numberplates
get Inside strips painted professionally piano black or similar
Probably have the midbox and cats taken out for a bit more of a rumble from that lovely 3.0 straight 6

all of the above will be done fairly quickly I would imagine.. next I may go to some spacers, an alloy wheel refurb and a set of decent coilovers.

Stealth 438'd 182
cheers buddy.. ! getting there.. my collarbone has healed much faster than expected..should be discharged fully in 3-4 months and the mrs is okay now too :)

love the new car but its no clio... really want another one.. advertised the BM for a swap!

Watch this space... version 2.0 may be on the cards soon

BG182 FF
cheers buddy.. ! getting there.. my collarbone has healed much faster than expected..should be discharged fully in 3-4 months and the mrs is okay now too :)

love the new car but its no clio... really want another one.. advertised the BM for a swap!

Watch this space... version 2.0 may be on the cards soon

pleasant news. :boring: best wishes for your further cure! I can't wait to read about your new clio. Hopefully it's a 172/182 again :S

Stealth 438'd 182
thanks crank! should be another 182 with more track focus! I think I will end up doing some very similar modifications though! this time I think I will try and get some more power out of the engine.. 438s (again) or maybe piper reground camshafts and individual throttle bodies and handling modifications

Stealth 438'd 182
I can now be found here : http://www.mkivsupra...storation-build BMW sold a few months back to a good friend.. after getting a company car ive decided to go for something a little less sensible!

dont worry I will be back in a clio sport at some point in the future along side this.. I still miss it!

None of the pictures work?? Cant wait to make mine stealthy!

Sh*t, Just read the first half and was desperate to see the photos but just got the end. Sorry to hear this kind of story. Glad you weren't too badly hurt!

Last edited:
  Stealth 438'd 182
None of the pictures work?? Cant wait to make mine stealthy!

Sh*t, Just read the first half and was desperate to see the photos but just got the end. Sorry to hear this kind of story. Glad you weren't too badly hurt!

And thanks man I still miss it!!! :( could of been a lot worse if it wasn't for the harnesses seats etc

Aye, makes me tempted to get harnesses. I need to leave the back seats in for now though. I love the stealth, I'm aiming for very similar but white on black instead of yellow. I had read some people say black turinis on BG didn't look good, the fools! Now to find some and get them on. I'm not going as low but I think it should still look good. Even black smoothed bullets (and dark rear lights), which I'll no doubt take some flack for. Great that you got some nice good quality photos of it though. Good luck with the new project too. I feel like I should leave this thread out of respect.

And thanks man I still miss it!!! :( could of been a lot worse if it wasn't for the harnesses seats etc

Stealth 438'd 182
I miss this car so much...

Looking at them again now.. So tempted! When I eventually get some compensation from this accident

Stealth 438'd 182
Okay funnily enough I should be recovering some money from my accident in the next couple of months my solicitor has been in touch to say she's looking to settle it soon :D could be back in a 182 soon to be a daily alongside the supra :D

Stealth 438'd 182
Definitely mate.. My next one will be pretty similar I imagine with the addition of throttle bodies if I can stop spending money on the supra for 5 minutes haha