ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth or Not: Noise Difference

Megane RS 250
I was wondering if it makes any difference, especially in drone. A friend of mine had a home made exhaust and when he went from stealt to straight under the bumper he noticed a big improvement, the car was a lot less noisy and no drone at all!

I'm asking because I bought a superstealth mild steel k-tec exhaust, now I work at the Supersprint factory so fitting a nice stainless steel tip would be easy, but i have to cut the bumper, so I'm not sure...

edit: can anyone change the title, Nor to Not?

Lionel Richie
Re: Stealth or Nor: Noise Difference

You work for supersprint and you bought a k-tec? are you mental??? Make them bring back the 63.5mm and the 70mm race systems!!!!

Megane RS 250
You missed the NOW :eek:
I bought the k-tec more than a year ago, to replace a ghastly Remus DTM, to discover the the last one was a lot quieter. I was looking for a cheaper and ligher alternative to the OEM exhaust!
I started to work at SS 3 months ago, I know the quality of SS is so much better than almost anything on the market, plus our exhaust are road legal (here in italy I mean).

About those systems, I guess there wasn't much demand, so they became discontinued. We could have a few somewhere even if they are no more on the website...I don't know the product numbers, do you?

Anyway, about my question?

Megane RS 250
Which one in particular? Was it a racing system? I'll ask around tomorrow and let you know, if we still have the production masks shouldn't be a problem to make a batch of them.