ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth Exhaust Choices

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Ordered a s**t euro car parts one for now as all I could get. PMS are seeing if they could do me there system with a stealth tail pipe

I had a Mk4 Golf V5 not too long ago, and they have a stealth system as standard. People who have fitted performance stealth exhausts have also suffered boomyness inside the car because of the noise reflecting back up from the road.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think mine is a ktec. Has the silencer and cat in place. No boom boom for me, sounds raspy tbh

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
We'll be interesting to see what the PMS system will like if they can do me one with a stealth pipe. Got to say they were the most helpful of anybody

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I was hanging on to see what PMS came up with (they were looking into making a stealth system) but I don't think any of their systems will fit a standard 172 cat and wanted to keep a cat. So saw this BTB one for sale on here and ticks all the boxes, hopefully get it fitted this week

Quick bump on this as my dad wants a cat back for his phase 2 172, it has to sound like normal & he doesn't want an exhaust pipe sticking out.
I mentioned a ktec stealth to him, which are £400 - do people still fit them ? What else is good ?