ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standing for a year,Williams coming back on the road.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
....................Maybe anyhow!
Will see how it goes and keep you updated here.
Last time I drove DuF was home from FCS 08,dropping TomS off on route then Parking up on my driveway...and there shes sat as I had to switch to a diesel runaround for financial reasons at the time. But now im thinking somthing NEEDS to be done. So first things first im aiming for a fresh M.O.T,then take it from there. Love to do the restoration route,but one step at a time.
Never really been a minter/show car in my 5 years of ownership,more of a baddass lol.
Anyways:
car003.jpg

Its getting grown in,time to do somthing.

car001.jpg

Untouched since FCS ffs.

car005.jpg

car004.jpg

It will shine up,thats not going to be to much of a problem :S

car002.jpg

OK in here.......seats feel mint after so long!

Vee dub
Total boost seeing Duf as a project thread!

Is the valver engine in there yet maaaaaate?

Titanium 182
I'm a little dissapointed, I'd have hoped for at least a sapling growing through the footwell after a year :(

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Total boost seeing Duf as a project thread!

Is the valver engine in there yet maaaaaate?

RT lump is on standby.

Changed the oil,charged the battery and started it over the weekend.

Next step-Mow the lawn I guess. Does genuinely look a bit like a scrap yard in the pics at our at the mo.

Vee dub
This is alot more interesting than the majority of the project threads on here! lol

The helmets made me pmsl at work. The flask is emotional!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
pmsl...i can't beleive duf has a project thread, this will never be updated

ftfhnl - for the f*cking hob nob loss

Its just not as funny when you do it mate. theres a art to it.

Il hold you to the mileage up claim mate. Its going back on the road. De-tuned.

Last edited:
  Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Testing the brakes on Private land-trying to shine them up. all seems to work at the mo. I have no tarmac'd up area though to build up speed though so Im limited to fields.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I PMSL when I think of you grounding out there......then my mum rolling in behind you.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Il get under there when I get chance....your right mate,it could be scary. The ride height gave me constant exhaust issues.I grounded out quite a bit! It was blowing en route home from fcs last year so thats deffo somthing that will need looking at for the MOT.

Vee dub
Have the blue exhaust fumes been sorted now? following you back home was a nightmare last time.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
dude i am well busy at the mo but if you fancy a weekend working on it we could arrange something.

pop down for the weekend, the chicks could milk the cows and we could work over the willy

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
All sounds good. DuF restoration and valet meets ftw.
Past valleting by Sparks has proved it can shine up.

E-mailed off to longlife for some prices on exhaust fab,but will probably paste up for the first shot at the MOT,then maybe try and fabricate my own from all the parts I got lying around here.'wurzel' get your welding mask out.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Been trying to shine the brakes up....so,got the battery charged up and headed off to a empty and flat field for DuFs first movement in 12ish months
car062.jpg

car056.jpg

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
ffs @ appearing like some sort of hillbilly compared to the other project threads

awesome and pmsl at the same time.

remember driving DuF at the very first airfield meet, absolute leg-end! :approve: