ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard none RS Clio owners PLEASE READ

Lee

BMW M2C

Do you own a none RenaultSport Clio in immaculate condition?

If you have a mint Mk1 Phase 1,2 or 3 or a Mk2 Phase 1,2 or 3 and want to help out with a magazine photoshoot please email me.

Can you include the following please:

Name

Forum Name

Model of Clio and Mk and Phase

A picture or link to one of you have one

Mail: mailto:lee@rapidpants.com">Lee

Ill go into a little more detail when I know more.

Thanks

Lee

[Edited by cli0 172 on 27 August 2005 at 7:54pm]

Quote: Originally posted by theduckeatspork on 27 August 2005
twin exit out the back ok then?

No visually standard.

Recon mine would pass for standard Lee? ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 28 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by theduckeatspork on 27 August 2005

twin exit out the back ok then?

No visually standard.

Recon mine would pass for standard Lee? ;)
I dont think they can see under dirt can they?? hehe

Megane 225

Just cleaned mine ready to be sold (get Trophy Thursday), Ill take a pic - only 1.2mp phone though. Does it matter that I wont own it in a few days Lee?

Lee

BMW M2C

I know which mag and what the shoot is for but dont want to say anything further until I have full details.

Thanks again.

None

I gotta completly standard 1.2 mk1 ph3 Oasis if your intrested. Its got some light scratching on the pass side tho. I can clean it and take some pics if your intrested. You may think its not mint enough tho. Actually interior as scratches etc so doubt it will be worth doing. Pm me if you want pics tho just incase.

[Edited by Maxx on 30 August 2005 at 4:04pm]

yeah our new one (1992 1.4 RT) is sposed to be mint and 100% standard, I aint seen it yet but am collecting it tomorrow so will post up some pics and send you the link.

[Edited by Smokey on 30 August 2005 at 11:30pm]

Skoda Fabia vRS

is a valver/willy classed as a Renaultsport..........because they have never had the sport badge on them

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 02 September 2005

is a valver/willy classed as a Renaultsport..........because they have never had the sport badge on them
Believe they are - Willy definitely is as its on the list of RS cars on the official renaultsport forum, and valver is let on the trackdays as its just as good ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Cheers everyone. Ive sent these onto the person dealing with it, Ill forward any new ones on this evening. And either myself or the person dealing with it will contact those chosen.

It doesnt unclude valver/Williams/172/182/V6.

Thanks

Lee

1.2 16v Dynamique
Have a totally standard phase 3 Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v in Straw Yellow, will send e-mail when I get in from work later....:D